Technimount mounting systems for Stryker
The Safety Arm 500 Model mounting system for Stryker stretchers allows you to take your defibrillators with you safely from one place to another on the patient’s stretcher.
You simply need to have the right Technimount Bracket Pro Serie that adapts to your defibrillator device. We have safety arms that fit on both the left side and the right side of the Stryker stretchers, depending of your ambulance layout.
An angled Safety Arm is also available to allow more clearance while using multiple portable devices and especially used jointly with the Safety MD Transporter.
- Certified for high impact resistance according to SAE J3043, with a medical device
- Less than five-minute installation
- Lightweight material, high-grade aluminum
- Minimum space and weight on the stretcher
- Anodized and electrochemical coating for better durability & scratch resistance
- Easy access to defibrillator and stretcher from both sides
- Easy access to O2
- Enfolds the stretcher’s original frame – No modification needed
- Compatible with Standard or Power-Load System
- Safe and resistant to impact
- Low maintenance cost, and non-lube system
- Compatible with other the Bracket Pro SerieTM and Xtenstion ProTM mounts
- Custom color optional
- Biological-fluids, sodium-solution and rust-resistant
- One-year full warranty