Spirodoc pocket spirometer (MIR)
The MIR Spirodoc ® Spiro is a highly portable, diagnostic handheld spirometer with pulse oximetry function (see more details below).
The device can be configured to operate with advanced parameters for full spirometry, reduced parameters set for simple screening and a simple mode for patient home use.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer + Oximetry
Oximetry allows the MIR Spirodoc® to be used as a complete respiratory diagnostic and rehabilitation monitoring tool. The flowmeter can be detached from the main unit allowing for ambulatory walk testing, sleep oximetry testing and continuous monitoring of everyday physical activity. For more information about oximetry, please refer to Spirodoc® Oxi data sheet.
- Handheld spirometer with touchscreen
Navigate easily through the icon-based menus on a clear, high resolution screen
- Three functional modes
Choose between full spirometry mode, basic screening mode or patient mode for home testing
- Patient’s home-care symptoms eDiary
With patient mode enabled, users can monitor themselves and record their symptoms
- Large memory storage
Store up to 10,000 tests
- Bluetooth® and USB connectivity to PC
Download results stored on the device and conduct real-time spirometry using WinspiroPRO® PC software.
- Pulse Oximetry
For complete respiratory diagnostic and rehabilitation monitoring.
- MIR Spirodoc Spirometer with Oximetry module installed
- Spirometer Flowmeter detachable head
- 1 x Re-usable turbine with mouthpiece or box of 60 disposable turbines
(see Consumable Choices)
- 1 x Adult Oximetry Sensor
- 1 x Winspiro PRO PC Software
- 1 x Noseclip
- 1 x USB Charging/Data cable
- 1 x User manual (on CD)
- 1 x Carry pouch
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty