PowerHeart G3 Automatic Defibrillator (AED)
The revolutionary Powerheart AED G3-Automatic simplifies the rescue process by eliminating the need to press a shock button.
All that you have to do is attach the device to a person in cardiac arrest. Once the defibrillation pads are attached to the patient, the device detects the person's heart rhythm, analyzes the rhythm using the patented RHYTHMx® software, and if a life-threatening rhythm is detected, instructs the user to stand clear and automatically delivers a defibrillation shock.
With the Powerheart AED G3-Automatic, Cardiac Science offers the latest advancements in automated external defibrillation technology.
- Lift the lid and attach the defibrillation pads.
- NO BUTTON TO PUSH Automatically detects, analyzes, and delivers life-saving defibrillation shock(s) to a cardiac arrest victim
- Rescue Coach intuitive and comprehensive voice prompts guide users through the rescue.
- Voice prompts available in English or French
- Lighter weight in a new user-friendly form factor.
- RescueReady® Reliability
- Patented RescueReady technology includes daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of Intellisense lithium battery, internal electronics, software, and defibrillation pads, which assures first time, every time shock delivery.
- Additional G3 Features
- Outstanding voice prompt quality and clarity.
- 4 – Year full operational replacement battery guarantee.
- 7 – Year AED warranty.