New Touch Screen Spirolab – MIR
All new MIR Spirolab Spirometer is an all-in-one, portable desktop spirometer with a 7-inch color touchscreen and an optional pulse oximeter.
In stand-alone mode, clinicians can activate functions with a touch, select range of parameters and print test results to the built-in, silent printer. In PC-based mode, using Winspiro PRO®, Spirolab can be connected to the computer via Bluetooth® 2.1 or USB 2.0.
- A database for 10,000 spirometry tests or 900 hours of oximetry recordings
- Paediatric incentives with a choice of pictures and animations
- Spirometry test after drug administration
- Bronchodilator reversibility
- Bronchial challenge with FEV1-response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol
- Spirometry with Forced Vital Capacity PRE Bronchodilator
- Bronchial challenge test with FEV1 dose–response curve
- Bronchial challenge printout with graphic and numeric evidence of the FEV1 drop
- Real-time oximetry test
- Sleep oximetry analysis
- Support for the GLI–2012 standard with range values (LLN, ULN) and Z-score columns
- Search engine for instant access to database
- Wide choice of communication protocols for integration with EMR
- Winspiro PRO® Windows software with free updates
- Compliance with the latest ATS/ERS standards
- A free carrying case.