Mortara TM55 and TM65 treadmills
Cardiac Science medical treadmills have been the industry’s gold standard for more than three decades and are among the best selling in the world.
The TM55 and TM65 ensure a comfortable and quiet treadmill experience. Your patients will appreciate the solid and secure feeling the TM55 and TM65 provide while you will appreciate their ease of use.
- Ease of use. The treadmill is easy to use, and the whisper-quiet Ultradrive™ ensures a slow, safe start.
- Versatility. 0.6 to 7.2 mph. Includes countdown and cool-down cycle
- Integration. The treadmills offer full integration with our Quinton® Q-Stress®, Burdick® Quest®, and Burdick® HeartStride™ stress testing systems so you can start and stop the treadmill and adjust speed and grade.
- Power. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at slow speeds and with patients up to 500 lb (227 kg).
- Reliability. The treadmills have very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- Safety. The TM55 and TM65 treadmills meet all major safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
- Support. We provide full technical support and service, including a 12-month parts-and-labor warranty, national direct service networks, and annual maintenance programs.