Micro 5000 USB Spirometer
The MICRO 5000 spirometer is the building block of your pulmonary function lab.
A modular desktop spirometry system with reliable and accurate testing in a single, compact device. Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Adult pneumotachograph flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Multi-flow option: choose additional Lilly pneumotachographs for Pediatrics (0 to 6 l/s) and Newborn (0 to 3 l/s)
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
- The MICRO 5000 spirometer can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.