MCF-B65 Butterfly Coil
The Coil is designed for demanding stimulation protocols, requiring a high number of stimuli without the need for external cooling. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation.
- Weight of transducer head 1,5kg
- Cable length 2m
- Dimensions of transducer head 174 x 94 x 53 mm
Coil Winding Data:
- Inner diameter 35mm
- Outer diameter 75mm
- Winding height 12mm
- Number of windings 2x (2 x 5)
Magnetic and Electrical Properties
- Max initial dB/dt 32 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C: Mean output 75% of maximum at 1pps. 2000 pulses