MagPro X100 Magnetic Stimulator – Magventure
The MagPro X100 is an advanced, high performance magnetic stimulator designed primarily for research purposes.
It has a high quality tool for researchers with a large choice of stimulating parameters. The MagPro X100 has stimulation rates up to 100 pps at high intensities and the possibility to combine waveforms and pulse modes.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Examination of functional aspects of motor nerve stimulation.
- Examination of human cortical physiology.
- Is often used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research.
- 3 waveforms: Biphasic, Biphasic Burst and Monophasic.
- Selectable current direction.
- Stimulation rates up to 100 pulses per second.
- Easily connects to external equipment via programmable input/output triggers.
- System operation control via a built-in computer, eliminating the need for an external computer to set up and control the timing of stimulus sequences.
- Controllable from an external device.
- Flexible protocol storage in built-in computer.
- Effective burst function.