MagPro Compact – Magventure
The MagPro Compact is designed for clinical use together with EMG equipment. The MagPro compact is a diagnostic tool to measure MEP in clinical examinations.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Is used to assess diagnosis and to monitor diseases by the use of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).
- Biphasic stimulation waveform.
- Stimulation rates up to 5 pulses per second, independent of output intensity.
- Power control integrated into the coil handle together with the trigger button.
- Maximum output power equal to that of the MagPro X100.
- Highly mobile and simple-to-use.
- Easily connected to EMG equipment.