Lifesense ETCO2 monitor and SPO2
Fast and Easy EtCO2 and SpO2 Monitoring.
Nonin Medical's LifeSense WIDESCREEN touch-panel display monitor offers proven PureSAT® SpO2 and Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technologies for a wide range of clinical settings for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective.
LifeSense is perfect for monitoring in and outside the hospital setting. Choose from a full line of LifeSense-compatible Nonin PureLight® reusable and disposable pulse oximetry sensors for infants to adults.
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel backlit LCD display
- Nonin PureSAT SpO2 technology
- Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- Four-hour trending of pulse rate, SpO2, respiration rate and EtCO2
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Full range of infant to adult sampling lines
- Carrying bag
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense memory module (72 hours of data), download cable and software
- TrendSense memory module with Waveform (36 hours of data and capnogram waveform), download cable and software
- Sens DAC Digital to analog converter cables for pulse and capnography