Factory Installed Data Logger
Data logger designed to record refrigerator or freezer temperatures to any USB flash drive for display and analysis on a computer.
Using high quality probes made by US Sensor, Temperature Logger measures and saves the temperature reading in 15 minute intervals. The probe is NIST calibrated in our own ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified calibration laboratory. When you’re ready to read the results, simply plug the flash drive into your computer and transfer the data using Microsoft Excel or any .CSV compatible program. Graph, chart, and print the data in whatever format your needs require.
(NOTE: DL1 is designed for use with a Windows PC. If using a Mac, you will have to initialize the recording time setup via a Windows compatible program.)
Each data logger includes a 64MB flash drive capable of storing over 2.5 million temperature readings–that’s over 80 years’ worth of data, effectively unlimited storage.
With a user-friendly interface, this Temperature Logger offers reliable temperature recordings for hospitals, medical clinics, laboratories, and any facility in need of accurate, time-saving temperature data logging.
- Automatically records interior temperature every 15 minutes
- NIST calibrated
- Transfer recorded temperature data to a Windows PC using included USB drive
- USB drive full alert
- View data in Excel or any CSV compatible program
- Traceable probe, accurate within 1°C (1.5°C when installed on low temperature freezers operating between -30 and -25°C)
- Can be installed on any Summit refrigerator or freezer, including chest, front-opening, drawer, compact, reach-in, and built-in undercounter units; for this data logger must purchased with unit. It will be factory installed. To install data logger on an existing refrigerator or freezer, order SUM-DL1Kit.