ELI 280 ECG 12-lead Resting Electrocardiograph
The ELI 280 Electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality in a portable, touchscreen device.
The easy-to-use device is designed to meet the demands of high-volume ECG environments in both acute care and physician office environments. The widescreen data layout allows for easy menu navigation, fast entry of patient information and clear verification of proper electrode connections. It offers proven ECG performance, digital integration and VERITAS™ algorithm accuracy with more than 30 years of expertise for a more confident interpretation. Choose between the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
- 10.1″ high-res color touchscreen presents all 12 leads of data simultaneously
- Captures best 10 seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing need for repeat ECGs
- VERITAS™ algorithm uses gender-specific, adult/ped criteria for interpretation
- Wide screen improves navigation, data entry & electrode connection verification
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility
- Supports pacemaker spike detection with 40,000 sps/channel data capture
- Includes hook-up confirmation by detection and display of lead reversals
- 1k sps/channel capture for signal assessment during analysis, display & printing