Cool D-B80 Butterfly Coil
Electrical and magnetic properties like the D-B80. Suitable for deep stimulation. Designed for demanding stimulation protocols requiring a very high number of stimuli. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation. Built in EPV timer and counter (5 years or 18 million EPV, which ever comes first).
- Weight of transducer head 1.8 kg
- Cable length 1.3 m
Dimensions of transducer head:
- 2 x ø110mm
- Thickness 30mm
- Angle 120°C
Coil Winding Data
- Inner diameter 67 mm
- Outer diameter
- Winding height 12 mm
- Number of windings 2 x (3+4)
Magnetic and Electrical Properties
- Max initial dB/dt 31 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C, output 75% of maximum at 2 pps.
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C, output 75%, protocol: 60 trains @ 50 pulses/train @ 10pps and Inter Train Interval 25 sec.