ApneaStrip Apnea Home Screening Device
ApneaStrip™ is a Health Canada approved, Class II medical device that quickly, easily and accurately screens patients for sleep apnea risk.
ApneaStrip™ is a screening device only. It does not diagnose or treat obstructive sleep apnea. If obstructive sleep apnea is indicated, you should discuss your result with your health care provider who may recommend an in-lab or home sleep test to diagnose and determine the severity of your obstructive sleep apnea.
- Self contained
- Flexible body made from biocompatible material
- Uses medical grade adhesive to affix the device to the patient’s face between the upper lip and nose
- Is easy to use in your own home
- Provides results directly to after use that you can share with your health care professional
- Gives you an objective indication of your risk for sleep apnea
- Is a one-piece, completely disposable device
- Offers highly accurate assessment of your sleep apnea risk the very next morning