6 Cu.Ft. ADA Height Vaccine Refrigerator
Accucold's Pharma-Vac Performance Series are upright all-refrigerators designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines.
The ARS6PV is a 6 cu.ft. all-refrigerator sized at 32.5 inches high for use in most ADA compliant applications. The adjustable control range allows you to manage the temperature between +2 to +8ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices.
Inside, the ARS6PV utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with two internal fans ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The ARG6PV comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel and easy-grip handle. The user-reversible door ships with a right hand swing and self-closing function (note: self-closing is disabled once reversed to LHD). This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARG6PV provides an energy efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as solid door options, are also available. Explore the full Pharma-Vac series at accucold.com/pharmavac.
32.5″ H x 23.38″ W x 24.38″ D
(83cm H x 59cm W x 62cm D)
- Intelligent microprocessor digital temperature controller
- Improved temperature accuracy with a separate temperature probe for continuous product readout to simulate stored product temperature
- Additional sensor reads interior air temperature for superior temperature control
- Adjustable operating control range from +2 °C to +8°C (+35.6 ° F to +46.4° F)
- Digital display of the min/max temperature (updated in 15 minute increments)
- Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest degree
- Audible/visual alarms for high/low temperature excursions
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
- 32.5 inch height allows use in most ADA compliant applications