Slim, lightweight, with enough battery life to go the distance, this 'point of care' monitor has been meticulously engineered to meet the needs of today’s complex MRI workflow.
From bedside through transport, the 3880 non-magnetic vital signs monitor is mountable anywhere: wall, roll-stand, bed rail, or anesthesia cart and can quickly be detached for immediate mobility. IRadimed 3880 provides MRI safety and full functionality in a compact, non-magnetic package.
- Weighs less than 10 lbs.
- Long life wireless ECG & SpO2
- Easy to use touchscreen single menu operation
- ECG, SPO2 and NIBP
- Non Invasive Blood Pressure showing Systolic, Diastolic and Mean
- Wireless Anesthesia Multigas Module untethers the monitor from the anesthesia machine
- Side Stream EtCO2
- Fiber Optic Temperature
- Portable design can be hand held or mounted
- Cleared for use up to 30,000 gauss
Monitor with graphical display for detection of central apnea, heart rate or pulse rate and oxygen saturation (SpO2).
- High resolution display with backlight
- Waveform display: ECG, respiration, plethysmograph
- Display profiles for clinic or home use
- Extensive alarm management settings
Fast and Easy EtCO2 and SpO2 Monitoring.
Nonin Medical's LifeSense WIDESCREEN touch-panel display monitor offers proven PureSAT® SpO2 and Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technologies for a wide range of clinical settings for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective.
LifeSense is perfect for monitoring in and outside the hospital setting. Choose from a full line of LifeSense-compatible Nonin PureLight® reusable and disposable pulse oximetry sensors for infants to adults.
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel backlit LCD display
- Nonin PureSAT SpO2 technology
- Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- Four-hour trending of pulse rate, SpO2, respiration rate and EtCO2
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Full range of infant to adult sampling lines
- Carrying bag
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense memory module (72 hours of data), download cable and software
- TrendSense memory module with Waveform (36 hours of data and capnogram waveform), download cable and software
- Sens DAC Digital to analog converter cables for pulse and capnography