The MagPro R30 is an advanced, high performance magnetic stimulator designed primarily for clinical use.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system
- Is often used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive -Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research
- Biphasic waveform.
- Stimulation rates up to 30 pulses per second.
- 60 pps option available.
- System operation control via a built-in computer, eliminating the need for an external computer to set up and control the timing of stimulus sequences.
- Flexible protocol storage.
- User friendly software.
- Quick protocol set-up and storage.
- Easily connected to external equipment (like EMG system) via the In/Out triggers.
- Reporting functionality.
Easy, reliable Patient Management of your TMS practice.
- Anytime, anywhere access from all platforms such as laptops and tablets
- Oversee multiple sites
- Real-time information always at hand
- User-friendly, intuitive interface specifically developed for TMS practices
- Easy upgrade from current MagVenture TMS Therapy system
MagVita TMS TherapyTM system is a complete system for effectively treating depression.
- Depression protocol pre-defined.
- 30 pps maximum rep. rate.
- Chair and vacuum pillow for patient comfort.