All new MIR Spirolab Spirometer is an all-in-one, portable desktop spirometer with a 7-inch color touchscreen and an optional pulse oximeter.
In stand-alone mode, clinicians can activate functions with a touch, select range of parameters and print test results to the built-in, silent printer. In PC-based mode, using Winspiro PRO®, Spirolab can be connected to the computer via Bluetooth® 2.1 or USB 2.0.
- A database for 10,000 spirometry tests or 900 hours of oximetry recordings
- Paediatric incentives with a choice of pictures and animations
- Spirometry test after drug administration
- Bronchodilator reversibility
- Bronchial challenge with FEV1-response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol
- Spirometry with Forced Vital Capacity PRE Bronchodilator
- Bronchial challenge test with FEV1 dose–response curve
- Bronchial challenge printout with graphic and numeric evidence of the FEV1 drop
- Real-time oximetry test
- Sleep oximetry analysis
- Support for the GLI–2012 standard with range values (LLN, ULN) and Z-score columns
- Search engine for instant access to database
- Wide choice of communication protocols for integration with EMR
- Winspiro PRO® Windows software with free updates
- Compliance with the latest ATS/ERS standards
- A free carrying case.
EzSat is a powerful oximetry software that simplifies and automates various oximetry tests. Ideal for Walk studies and overnight studies.
- Encrypted data
- Reports generated in MS Excel
- Export reports to XML
- Auto-insert physician signature
Finger Clip Sensors compatible with NN8000AA-1, NN8000AP
- NN8000AA-1 – Sensor Finger Adult Reusable 3ft Cable
- NN8000AA – Adult Clip Sensor
- NN8000AP – Pediatric Clip Sensor (1 Meter)
Spirometry testing requires maximum accuracy and hygiene.
Each turbine, which includes a cardboard mouthpiece, has been individually factory calibrated with a computerized system and it is packaged individually. FlowMIR® is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter and replaces the need for an antibacterial filter. 100% hygiene guaranteed!
A full Spirometry session can be performed, including a Bronchial Challenge and POST Bronchodilator test.
For each patient after the Spirometry test, both turbine and mouthpiece are thrown away.
- Comfortable Packaging
- Singularly Tested and Packed
- Always 100% accurate and hygienic
Mesures Inspiratory flow through the nose. Accurate assessment of nasal congestion
- Individually calibrated to ensure accuracy
- Can be use during assessment of allergic rhinitis
- Weight: 120 grammes
- Accuracy: +/- 10% ou 10L/Mn
The Corival is one of the most popular ergometers worldwide. The low start-up load of 7 Watt is first-class.
The Corival cpet is standard supplied with a communication module and can therefor be easily controlled by all known stress ECG and pulmonary devices in the world. The workload, rpm and time can be readout from the 3,5″ colour display. The Corival has an eddy current electro-magnetic braking mechanism. The biggest advantage of this system is the accuracy which is one of the most important Lode principles. With this ergometer, the stress tests performed are reliable and reproducible. The workload is adjustable in a range of 7 to 1000 watt. The ultralow step-through enables easy access to the ergometer and the latest design guarantees a perfect ergonomic position. Moreover, the noise level is reduced to a minimum.
- Reliable and reproducible stress tests
- High standards
- Various test modes
- Q-factor equal to road-bike
- Rotatable handlebar with new lever
- Compatible with ECG and pulmonary devicesCompatible with ECG and pulmonary devices
- Extreme low start up load
- Low noise
- Accurate over a long period of time
- RS232 connectivity
- Readout of saddle height
- Perfect ergonomic position
- Ultra-low step-through
- Hidden connectors
- USB connectivity
Medisoft's BodyBox offers complete body plethysmograph solutions with accurate spirometry and lung volume measurements for children and adults. All measurements in the BodyBox are controlled by the powerful Expair software.
Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation. Includes lung provocation testing software. Static Lung Volumes: With the standard and accurate Thoracic Gas Volume testing, the BodyBox measures FRCpleth, VC, IC, ERV, RV and TLC. After the test, review and analysis of the tangents is easy with user-selected methods including automatic or manual adjustments.
Airways Resistance Testing: RAW and SGAW
Fast and easy airways resistance measurements is standard with the Medisoft BodyBox.
The basic Ergocard Clinical is the ideal solution for your cardiopulmonary exercise testing needs from pediatrics to high range athletes/sports medicine applications. The system features NDIR CO2 and electrochemical O2 sensor.
The lightweight Ergocard features a special flow “pitot tube” transducer, while having the lowest resistance with insensitivity to humidity and turbulence. The temperature of exhaled gas is accurate and linear up to 20 l/sec 350 l/min nominal ventilations. The system can be used with either a face mask or a mouthpiece.
Expair software assists and guides the operator before, during, after the test. The easy gas and volume calibration ensures quality control from the beginning of the test to the results. Featured in the standard configuration are the following testing options.
Basic Spirometry: Includes Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
Exercise flow-volume loop with flow-limitation evaluation.
Interface and control of most Bike Ergometers and Treadmills.
- Heart rate chest belt.
- Advanced integrated 12 lead ECG module for resting and exercise applications. One touch operation with complete ECG analysis, arrhythmia detection and analysis and real time printing.
- SpO2 integrated module to Clinical optional on Professional.
- Automated Blood pressure external TangoTM option, with exercise artifact rejection.
A pulmonary function testing system, for routine spirometry, FRC and Single Breath diffusion testing.
Choice of 2 Lung Volumes Methods (FRC, VC, IC , ERV, RV, TLC): Multi Breath N2 washout / LCI (Lung Clearance Index) or Helium dilution
DLCO options including traditional and fast gas open circuit methods.
The MICRO 5000 spirometer is the building block of your pulmonary function lab.
A modular desktop spirometry system with reliable and accurate testing in a single, compact device. Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Adult pneumotachograph flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Multi-flow option: choose additional Lilly pneumotachographs for Pediatrics (0 to 6 l/s) and Newborn (0 to 3 l/s)
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
- The MICRO 5000 spirometer can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Directly connects to a USB port, turns any PC into a spirometer!
- Full spirometry testing (FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre-Post BD, Bronchochallenge)
- Plug-and-play technology
- Independently validated turbine flowmeter by LDS Hospital using the ATS 24 standard volume-time waveforms
- User-friendly, beautiful software interface providing comprehensive graphical and text interpretation
- Featuring OMNIA, powerful, easy-to-use software with optional touch screen user interface
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 – Multi-user networking via Microsoft SQL database
- Fully LDAP ready for hospital IT simplicity – (Single sign-on using your domain credentials)
Designed and certified specifically for prescription weighing and compounding, the DRX-4 is an ideal pharmacy scale.
The balance is built with rugged die-cast metal housing and an electromagnetic force restoration weighing load cell which provides superior accuracy and stability at all times. The DRX-4 has a capacity of 120g and a weighing accuracy of 1mg (0.001g).
- Large LCD Display
- Easy-to-use leveling system
- RS-232 Interface
PC based USB Spirometer
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC
- No batteries and no other connection required
- Ideal and easy solution for custom made applications
- FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Available with disposable or reusable digital turbines
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV
- Temperature sensor:semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow sensor:bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow range:± 16 L/s
- Volume accuracy:± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow accuracy:± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s:<0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication port: USB
- Power Supply:line powered from USB port
- Dimension:52 x 128 x 26 mm
- Weight: 70 grams
- Carryng-case: included
- Measures Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second (FEV1) in real time
- Easy configuration for calculating target values
- Improve patient compliance with incentive program
- Traffic light indicator for PEF and FEV1
- Select and score symptoms by intensity
- Add notes to each session
- Flag any single test for easy identification
- View test results, traffic lights, FEV1, and notes in a single screen
- View graphics trends of Peak Flow and FEV1 with the option to flag tests
- Email the results to your doctor in a few clicks
- Lasts for years in standby mode on two AAA alkaline batteries
- Apps available for iOS and Android