Medisoft's BodyBox offers complete body plethysmograph solutions with accurate spirometry and lung volume measurements for children and adults. All measurements in the BodyBox are controlled by the powerful Expair software.
Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation. Includes lung provocation testing software. Static Lung Volumes: With the standard and accurate Thoracic Gas Volume testing, the BodyBox measures FRCpleth, VC, IC, ERV, RV and TLC. After the test, review and analysis of the tangents is easy with user-selected methods including automatic or manual adjustments.
Airways Resistance Testing: RAW and SGAW
Fast and easy airways resistance measurements is standard with the Medisoft BodyBox.
The basic Ergocard Clinical is the ideal solution for your cardiopulmonary exercise testing needs from pediatrics to high range athletes/sports medicine applications. The system features NDIR CO2 and electrochemical O2 sensor.
The lightweight Ergocard features a special flow “pitot tube” transducer, while having the lowest resistance with insensitivity to humidity and turbulence. The temperature of exhaled gas is accurate and linear up to 20 l/sec 350 l/min nominal ventilations. The system can be used with either a face mask or a mouthpiece.
Expair software assists and guides the operator before, during, after the test. The easy gas and volume calibration ensures quality control from the beginning of the test to the results. Featured in the standard configuration are the following testing options.
Basic Spirometry: Includes Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
Exercise flow-volume loop with flow-limitation evaluation.
Interface and control of most Bike Ergometers and Treadmills.
- Heart rate chest belt.
- Advanced integrated 12 lead ECG module for resting and exercise applications. One touch operation with complete ECG analysis, arrhythmia detection and analysis and real time printing.
- SpO2 integrated module to Clinical optional on Professional.
- Automated Blood pressure external TangoTM option, with exercise artifact rejection.
A pulmonary function testing system, for routine spirometry, FRC and Single Breath diffusion testing.
Choice of 2 Lung Volumes Methods (FRC, VC, IC , ERV, RV, TLC): Multi Breath N2 washout / LCI (Lung Clearance Index) or Helium dilution
DLCO options including traditional and fast gas open circuit methods.
The MICRO 5000 spirometer is the building block of your pulmonary function lab.
A modular desktop spirometry system with reliable and accurate testing in a single, compact device. Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Adult pneumotachograph flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Multi-flow option: choose additional Lilly pneumotachographs for Pediatrics (0 to 6 l/s) and Newborn (0 to 3 l/s)
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
- The MICRO 5000 spirometer can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Directly connects to a USB port, turns any PC into a spirometer!
- Full spirometry testing (FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre-Post BD, Bronchochallenge)
- Plug-and-play technology
- Independently validated turbine flowmeter by LDS Hospital using the ATS 24 standard volume-time waveforms
- User-friendly, beautiful software interface providing comprehensive graphical and text interpretation
- Featuring OMNIA, powerful, easy-to-use software with optional touch screen user interface
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 – Multi-user networking via Microsoft SQL database
- Fully LDAP ready for hospital IT simplicity – (Single sign-on using your domain credentials)