MODULAR • COMPREHENSIVE • ROBUS
- 16 or 32 channels (buy now or upgrade later)
- Dynamic montaging
- All-modality monitoring
- Remote monitoring
- Auditory and visual stimulation
- Electrosurgery and noise detection
- Cart-based and portable configurations
- ES-IX 2: High and low current stimulation
- TCS-4 and TCS-1000: Transcranial stimulation
- Surge protection
Cascade® IOMAX™ is a compact, robust IONM system designed to withstand daily use and the environmental hazards of the operating room. Its modular design lets users tailor each IONM setup to the specific requirements of different surgeries.
Designed for recording and stimulating at or near the patient’s head, the IOMAX Cortical Module provides 16 recording channels, TCS-9 for dynamic montaging of transcortical MEPs, and Low Current, Auditory and Visual Stimulation.
Designed for recording and stimulating the arms and legs, the IOMAX Limb Modules offer eight recording channels, five paired E-Stim outputs, SpO2 and Heart Rate.
The IOMAX Base Module provides power and communication via a single SafeT™ Cable to the OR table, and allows Trigger In/Out interfacing with third-party devices.
LCSwap is a comprehensive switch matrix solution for direct cortical stimulation. Twelve outputs can be independently assigned as anode or cathode; it also includes two paired outputs for hand-held probes.
Waterproof SafeT™ Cables are completely interchangeable between Modules and feature color-coded quick-release metal connectors. A single SafeT™ Cable connects the Base Unit to Modules at the surgical table.
- ROBUST: Cascade® IOMAX™ is a compact, robust IONM system designed to withstand daily use and the environmental hazards of the operating room. Drop-tested and waterproof Cortical and Limb Modules.
- MODULAR: scaled from 8 to 48 channels. Its modular design lets users tailor each IONM setup to the specific requirements of different surgeries.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Switch matrix solution for direct cortical stimulation.