Ambulatory EEG for long term monitoring, epilepsy monitoring, intensive care, at-home EEG with video, and remote monitoring. Everything you need for EEG in one small powerful package.
Arc Apollo EEG system is a compact 1 pound, 3 ounce, rugged amplifier and ambulatory recorder that can capture over three days of data without patient or provider intervention. Patients can move freely with continuous data acquisition. The Apollo offers programmable patient event buttons, a microphone for synchronized voice events, and rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Options for EEG Systems
- Q-Video Mobile 3 with HD video and auto-switching infrared
- USB Photic Stimulator
- Wear in harness, backpack and head mount
- Mount on cart, IV pole or hospital room wall
- IP camera switching'
With Apollo, EEG is seamless and simple.
Arc EEG is designed for quality performance in clinical practice and cerebral monitoring in the ICU, EMU and outpatient clinics. The Arc features a completely new and simple platform, easier to interpret data, streamlined assessment tools and a rich report generator.
The unique hardware design of Arc Essentia® ensures high quality EEG signals, even in noisy environments. Its rugged and water-resistant design will withstand the use and abuse of real-life clinical practice.
Arc Essentia offers two models of 32-channel EEG amplifiers with seven active and reference pairs to cover your needs:
The E1 for Routine EEG offers 250 and 500 Hz storage rates, streaming data, copy record with viewer and a robust CadReports tool. Patient setup is simple, and the intuitive software requires minimal training.
The E3 for ICU with Continuous Impedance Checking and a USB SpO2 monitor.
Arc Essentia – Your partner in making timely and physiologically sound treatment decisions.
High channel count EEG with cortical stimulation, the Zenith provides EMU solutions designed to simplify operational workflow, reduce the risk of errors, reduce setup and surgical time.
- Patented Zenect™ magnetic smart electrode connectors
- Record up to 144 channels
- 1 MGz sampling with storage up to 8kHz
- Select any input as ground on an amplifier and select any other input as the recording refrerence
- Fully integrated cortical stimulator
- Rugged, drop-tested and water-resistant
- Select and place electrode layout with graphical interface
- Auto-generate montages from your electrode sets
- Automate your recording input layout with automated input mapping (patent pending)
- Zenect™ magnetic smart connectors auto-identify electrodes from Arc software (patented).