Ambulatory EEG for long term monitoring, epilepsy monitoring, intensive care, at-home EEG with video, and remote monitoring. Everything you need for EEG in one small powerful package.
Arc Apollo EEG system is a compact 1 pound, 3 ounce, rugged amplifier and ambulatory recorder that can capture over three days of data without patient or provider intervention. Patients can move freely with continuous data acquisition. The Apollo offers programmable patient event buttons, a microphone for synchronized voice events, and rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Options for EEG Systems
- Q-Video Mobile 3 with HD video and auto-switching infrared
- USB Photic Stimulator
- Wear in harness, backpack and head mount
- Mount on cart, IV pole or hospital room wall
- IP camera switching'
With Apollo, EEG is seamless and simple.
Fast and Easy EtCO2 and SpO2 Monitoring.
Nonin Medical's LifeSense WIDESCREEN touch-panel display monitor offers proven PureSAT® SpO2 and Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technologies for a wide range of clinical settings for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective.
LifeSense is perfect for monitoring in and outside the hospital setting. Choose from a full line of LifeSense-compatible Nonin PureLight® reusable and disposable pulse oximetry sensors for infants to adults.
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel backlit LCD display
- Nonin PureSAT SpO2 technology
- Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- Four-hour trending of pulse rate, SpO2, respiration rate and EtCO2
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Full range of infant to adult sampling lines
- Carrying bag
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense memory module (72 hours of data), download cable and software
- TrendSense memory module with Waveform (36 hours of data and capnogram waveform), download cable and software
- Sens DAC Digital to analog converter cables for pulse and capnography