Slim, lightweight, with enough battery life to go the distance, this 'point of care' monitor has been meticulously engineered to meet the needs of today’s complex MRI workflow.
From bedside through transport, the 3880 non-magnetic vital signs monitor is mountable anywhere: wall, roll-stand, bed rail, or anesthesia cart and can quickly be detached for immediate mobility. IRadimed 3880 provides MRI safety and full functionality in a compact, non-magnetic package.
- Weighs less than 10 lbs.
- Long life wireless ECG & SpO2
- Easy to use touchscreen single menu operation
- ECG, SPO2 and NIBP
- Non Invasive Blood Pressure showing Systolic, Diastolic and Mean
- Wireless Anesthesia Multigas Module untethers the monitor from the anesthesia machine
- Side Stream EtCO2
- Fiber Optic Temperature
- Portable design can be hand held or mounted
- Cleared for use up to 30,000 gauss